Thank to all our teams for your continued support of the event!
For the 14th year, companies from around the state sent teams to Hope Mills to help raise money for the 4-H. On April 28, 2011, teams gathered at Cypress Lakes Golf Course for the annual 4-H Superball Golf Tournament hosted by South River EMC. The tournament is held to raise money for 4-H programs in Harnett, Sampson and Cumberland counties. Unfortunately, rain checks had to be issued for the event day was rained out. Teams were happy to support the cause and we thank them for it.
Highlights from the 2010 Tournament - 2011 was rained out!
- The weather was warm and sunny.
- All proceeds are donated to the 4-H programs of Harnett, Cumberland and Sampson counties.
- A four-man team representing ElecTel Cooperative Federal Credit Union took first place honors. The team players were Greg Daniels, Tim Eisel, Scott Saff and Doug Browne.
- Dorman Cadillac-GMC, Inc. provided hole-in-one prizes. Upon completion of play, all golfers were treated to a meal of chicken, which was prepared by House of Raeford and Mount Olive Collegiate FFA who graciously donated their time and talents.
- Many vendors and local businesses generously donated items for the tournament and door prizes. 4-H volunteers and South River EMC employees provided manpower and desserts.
For information on our golf tournament call 910-892-8071 or email email@example.com.