South River EMC offers a $50 rebate on a two speed or variable speed pool pump and motor. These systems can be adjusted so that minimal required flow is achieved for each use. Reducing the flow rate results in significant energy savings. A variable speed system typically has a premium efficiency motor, which also results in savings.
- You must receive electric service from South River EMC in the home where the pool pump is installed.
- The unit must have been newly installed in the 90 days preceding the application for rebate.
- A list of qualifying pool pumps is available here or any member can call 910-892-8071 ext. 2152 to request a copy.
- Allow four to six weeks for rebate to be processed.
- Two speed or variable-speed pool pump and motor must be a new qualifying product installed in a pre-existing or new pool.
- Pool pump must be installed at a single-family residence, which receives service from South River EMC.
- Proof of purchase must be provided with an application.
- Qualifying pool pump and motor must be installed within 90 days of the request for rebate.
- Rebates are subject to change without notice.
- Pool pumps installed in a spa or Jacuzzi do not qualify for a rebate.
- All rebates are subject to approval and are contingent upon fund availability.
Download an application here.
South River EMC
Pool Pump Rebate
PO Box 931
Dunn, NC 28335